Wow, this didn’t come to my attention until today! Where have I been? There is a new Breathless Resort (part of the AMResorts family) slated to open May 6, 2016 in the Riviera Maya adjacent to Secrets Silversands. It is called Breathless Riviera Cancun–here are some of the resort highlights:
- 526 suites including Swim-Outs (I don’t believe they are offering any Rooftop Jacuzzi suites, however)
- six a la cartes including Mexican, French, Pan Asian (looks like teppanyaki show tables with that), tapas, gourmet Lebanese/Middle Eastern cuisine, and Italian. No reservations required (except for the show tables).
- one buffet, a beachside grill, and a café
- seven bars including a lobby bar, swim-up bar, “seaside” bar (beach bar?), pool bar, sports bar/nightclub bar, spa bar, and theater bar. The lobby bar is open until midnight while the nightclub bar is open until 3 a.m.
- there are monthly themes and weekly featured events, such as “Lingerie Black Light Party” on Monday night, Live DJ’s every weeknight during the month of September, the list goes on.
- and of course, free WiFi and calls to USA/Canada/Mexico plus an app to keep track of resort events.
Here are a few pics; promotion prices are starting at $149 p/p p/night. For more information, follow this link.
What do you think?