Although news about this new resort has been relatively scarce, here is some initial info which may get you more excited about its scheduled opening Nov. 30, 2016. It is situated next to Secrets Playa Mujeres; adults staying at the new Dreams will have access to this Secrets resort, so it’s “stay at one play at two” for adults! I also like the smaller pools from the ground level oceanfront rooms–take a look at the general layout of the resort.
Here is a short list of some of the more distinctive amenities at this resort–those who have stayed at other Dreams or Secrets resorts are already familiar with some of the “tried and true” amenities like Preferred Club, types of restaurants, etc., but here are a few distinctive ones:
- 502 guest rooms and suites
- Villas can accommodate up to 8 people
- looks like swim-outs are elevated and not on the ground floor
- Jacuzzi on many balconies (with the exception of swim-outs and oceanfront)
- sofa bed so most rooms can accommodate 3 adults
- 10 restaurants and 14 bars
- lazy river for Preferred Club guests (should be interesting to see how children in non-Preferred rooms are going to be excluded)
- water park with waterslides, splash buckets, and water jets for all ages
- child-oriented activities such as archery, batting cages, and Euro-bungee
- access to the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Course with complimentary greens fees and transportation to/from the golf course
Here are some more computer-generated pics:
Are you thinking of staying here?