Barceló Maya Beach Resort is hosting a singles week at its mega-resort complex. Most of the activities will be held at the Maya Colonial Beach Resort, one of the resorts within the mega-resort complex. Dates of this event are Sept. 21, 2014, with the final date of scheduled activities occurring Sept. 27. Here is a brief rundown of the activities Barceló has scheduled for this upcoming theme-week:
- Sept. 21: Welcome cocktail and formal presentation of the singles in attendance at the swimming pool as well as a welcome dinner.
- Sept. 22: Morning filled with dance lessons, beach entertainment, and beach volleyball. Evening activities include a singles dinner, night show at the theater, and the 1st theme party–the theme is black and white, so bring appropriate clothing.
- Sept. 23: Olympic games in the morning, special dinner at 8 p.m., night show, and the 2nd theme party at the disco–the theme is “free choice”.
- Sept. 24: Morning activities including beach yoga, pool exercises, football, and ping pong. Evening activities include a singles dinner, night show, and the 3rd theme party–the theme is fancy 80’s dress.
- Sept. 25: Morning activities include Zumba and stretching, and at 5 p.m. is a sunset walk with special drinks around the pool upon the walk’s completion. There is a singles dinner in one of the specialty restaurants, a night show, and a karaoke competition.
- Sept. 26: Scheduled activities begin at 5 p.m. with a Martini bar at the pool, singles dinner, and beach party at 10 p.m.
- Sept. 27: Stretching and salsa lessons in the morning, while the contest for Mr. and Miss Barceló will be held in the early afternoon. There will be a gala dinner (formal wear) around 8 p.m., the coronation of Mr. and Miss Barceló at 9:30 p.m., and a farewell party at the disco around 11 p.m.
Sounds like a lot of fun! Here’s the link to book.